March Salaries 2020 – G.O Ms No 26 details for employees and pensioners in Andhra Pradesh.
1.Whereas the COVID-19 outbreak has occurred in Wuhan, Hubei Province in China in December 2019, & has rapidly spread throughout the globe, with startling speed. The virulent strain of the virus & the ease of the spread of the contagion has led to the recognition of COVID-19 by the World Health Organisation (WHO) as a global pandemic.
- Recognizing the extreme danger to Public Health and Safety, preventive measures are initiated by the State Governments across the country in coordination with Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
- Further, vide the G.O. mentioned in the reference 3rd read above, the Government of Andhra Pradesh has instituted a “Lock down”, till the 14th of April 2020, under the Disaster Management Act, 2005 as per the guidelines issued by the Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India for the containment of the COVID-19 pandemic. Barring the essential services, all commercial/non-essential services have been shut down.
- As a result of the above measures taken, while the revenue streams have totally dried up due to the lock down, the demand on State resources has increased tremendously for contact tracing, quarantining, providing personal protection equipment, drugs, health facilities, etc. & for providing financial assistance to the poor people most affected by the lock down.
- Government, after careful consideration of the situation arising due to the COVID-19 outbreak, the economic consequences of the lock down, the cessation of the revenue inflows and extra burden imposed on the State’s resources to contain the epidemic & to provide relief to the people affected/likely to be affected, hereby orders for the deferment of Salaries/Wages/Remuneration/Honorarium/Pensions on gross basis, as per the following pattern: (i) There shall be (100)% deferment in respect of Honorable C.M / Honorable Ministers / Honorable M.L.As / Honorable M.L.Cs, Chairperson & Members of all Corporations, elected representatives of all Local Bodies & people holding equivalent posts, as per the orders issued from time to time. (ii) There shall be (60)% deferment in respect of All India Service Officers viz., IAS, IPS and IFS; (iii) There shall be (50)% deferment in respect of all other Government employees, including work-charged employees & persons engaged under the category of direct individuals professions & through 3rd party, except Class-IV Employees; (iv) There shall be (10)% deferment in respect of Class-IV, Out-sourcing, Contract and the Village & Ward Secretariat employees. (v) The deferment mentioned in respect of Para 5(i), (ii), (iii) & (iv) supra shall be made applicable mutates-mutandis in respect of the retired employees in the respective categories. (vi) The above deferment shall be equally applicable to the serving & retired employees of all PSUs / Government aided Institutions / Organizations / Universities / Societies / Autonomous bodies / Semi autonomous bodies, etc. in respect of their Salaries/Wages/Honorarium/Pensions.
- The above orders shall come into force in respect of the Salary/Wages/ Remuneration/Pensions for the month of March 2020, payable in the month of April 2020 and will continue to be in force till further orders.
- In case of the Bills which are already uploaded for payment, the deferment shall be centrally effected through the CFMS.
- In case of the Bills pertaining to the month of March 2020 which are yet to be uploaded in CFMS, the Bills shall be passed only after effecting the provisions of this G.O. read in Para 5 (i) to (vi).
- The DTA/PAO/DWA and all the Drawing & Disbursing Officers shall ensure that the above order is implemented, without any deviation.
Download March salaries 2020 go no26. This is all about March Salaries 2020 G.O Ms No 26 details for employees and pensioners in Andhra Pradesh.