APSWREIS Recruitment 2019 Notification released. ANDHRA PRADESH SOCIAL WELFARE RESIDENTIAL EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS SOCIETY(APSWREIS) invited Applications for the appointment of DCO / Principal Grade-II / Trained Graduate Teacher / Caretaker(Warden) through direct recruitment in the Institutions run by APSWREI society in the State by the notification APSWREIS Recruitment 2019.
APSWREIS Recruitment 2019 VACANCIES:
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
Zone-vise VACANCIES in APSWREIS Recruitment 2019:
SCALE OF PAY for the vacancy posts in APSWREIS Recruitment Notification 2019:
i) District coordinator : 46,060 – 98,440
ii) Principal Grade-II : 40,270 – 93,780
iii) Trained Graduate Teacher: 28,940 – 78,910
iv) Care Taker (Warden): 21,230 – 63,010
How to apply for TGT – Care Taker in APSWREIS Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible candidates can apply online from 1 4.02.2019 to 28.02.2019 through website jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in
- Only on payment of fee online, an applicant can continue with filling up the application form.
- A single application will be filled up by the candidate, even if he /she is applying for more than one post. However, the candidate has to pay fee @ Rs.500/- per each post.
- No need to enclose any Certificates at the time of submitting an online application.
- The candidates must be fully qualified for the post applied for and in possession of all Certificates as on the last date prescribed in the notification for submission of applications
- Candidates who submit false/fake information in the online application form shall be liable for criminal prosecution besides rejection of the application or cancellation of selection, as the case may be.
FEE Particulars of APSWREIS Recruitment 2019:
The Applicants have to pay a fee of Rs.500/- towards Application processing fee for each post through Debit Card / Credit Card / Online Transfer. On receipt of the fee, the candidate shall be issued a Journal Number, which will act as the reference number for the application. It may be noted that the issuance of Journal Number does not mean that the candidate has submitted the application online. It is only a confirmation of the fee received.
1. A Post Graduate Degree from any university recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC)
2. Administrative experience of 3 years in State/Central Govt.Organizations
1. A Post Graduate Degree with 1 st class (with minimum 60% marks) from any university recognized by University Grants Commission(UGC).
2. A B.Ed Degree from UGC / NCTE recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks.
3. Total teaching experience of not less than 1 0 years including
a) 3 years of experience as PGT or JL in any Govt/Govt. Aided school/Jr.College
b) 3 years of administrative experience as Head Master/Principal of a High School or Jr.College funded by State/Central/Union Territory Government
Trained Graduate Teacher:
1. A 1st class Post Graduate degree in the subjects shown at Annexure- C from any University recognized by UGC with not less than 60% marks in the relevant subject. (In case of SC, ST, BC candidates not less than 55% marks in Post Graduation)
2. A B.Ed., degree or equivalent qualification from UGC/NCTE recognized University with relevant Subject as one of the methods of teaching.
3. Must have passed TET Paper II conducted by State Government.
1. Selection will be purely based on marks scored by the candidates in the online exam. Weightage marks as indicated in this notification will also be counted for this purpose.
2. English Language Proficiency Test (Part-I) is for 50 marks and 30 marks are the qualifying marks. Part-II of the Candidates who failed to secure qualifying marks in Part-I will not be considered. It is further clarified that marks secured in Part-I (i.e., English Language Proficiency Test) will not be considered for final merit list.
3. 80% weightage for the selection will be given for the marks obtained in Part II of the Written Test, in case of TGTs. 20% weightage will be given to the APTET Paper-II Score. If the Candidates appeared for TET more than once, the highest valid score will be taken into consideration.
4. No Demo/Interview will be conducted for selection.