FrameWork for the implementation of the Samagra Shiksha – an integrated Scheme of School Education issued by the Ministry of Human Resource Development on 05.04.2019. In this regard, A.P Government School Education Department issued instructions about Composite School Grants Utilization Guidelines in AP Samagra Shiksha scheme. All the Headmasters in AP Govt. Schools should follow this Utilization Guidelines of Composite School Grant in AP Samagra Shiksha Scheme.
All the District Project Ofhcers in the State are informed that as per the FrameWork for the implementation of the Samagra Shiksha – an integrated Scheme of School Education issued by the Ministry of Human Resource Development on 05-04-2018 the following guidelines for Utilization of Composite School Grant.
School Grants/School Composite Grants Utilization Guidelines:
- As support for quality improvement, composite school grant is sanctioned on an annual basis to Government Schools. The objective is to utilize this support to provide the conductive leaming environment in schools.
- School grant is primarily meant for the replacement of non- functional School equipment and for other recurring costs, such as consumables, play material, games, Sports Equipment, laboratories, newspapers, electricity charges, internet, water, teaching aids etc..
- The grant may also be used to provide annual maintenance and repair of the existing school building, toilets and other facilities to keep the infrastructure in good condition.
- The same may be utilized for promoting the Swachh Bharat Campaign and undertake activities under Swachhta Action plan.
- There must be involving elements of community contribution.
- There must be transparency in utilization and provision for social Audit.
- To be spent only by SMC.
- The norms for utilization of the composite school grant lays down that a minimum of l00% of the grant should be used for activities related to Swachhta Action plan namely, Undertaking maintenance of school facilities including toilets, safe drinking water and for Improvement in water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH) infrastructure.
You may see the SLAS 2018 schedule, objectives and instructions also.
In this context, all the District Project Officers in the state are instructed to communicate the said guidelines to all schools in the state for utilization of Composite School Grants for the year 2018-19 as per PAB. All the Headmasters in AP Govt. Schools should follow this Utilization Guidelines of Composite School Grants in AP Samagra Shiksha Scheme.